About Me

My photo
A first time mum at 39, trying not to let my son kill me off too soon. Busy juggling a new family, a new house and a tricky recording schedule I figured blogging would be less expensive than therapy and less embarrassing than shouting at rude and stupid people in the street/on trains/at the supermarket.

Monday 19 September 2011

YAWN!

God I'm tired.

I've decided that early pregnancy is designed to give you an insight into  what your life will be like once the sprog has appeared - erratic sleep patterns and constantly feeling like you need just one more nap....

I can barely keep my eyes open once I get past 2pm and then wake up again around 8.  This is not good.  The waking up at 5am is not exactly my idea of fun either.

Who's stupid idea was it to have a full-time job, try to move house and get pregnant....?! Oh yeh, mine. Whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment