About Me

My photo
A first time mum at 39, trying not to let my son kill me off too soon. Busy juggling a new family, a new house and a tricky recording schedule I figured blogging would be less expensive than therapy and less embarrassing than shouting at rude and stupid people in the street/on trains/at the supermarket.

Monday 5 December 2011

Random...

I just stumbled across a blog entitled 'Random Hot Guys'... honestly I wasn't looking for it, I was being curious and just hit 'next blog' at the top of my own to see what else was going on in the world.  And there was 'Random Hot Guys'.

All I can say is that it was definitely random but there didn't appear to be a plethora of hot guys.

I guess I just have very different criteria to your average American gay guy....

No comments:

Post a Comment