About Me

My photo
A first time mum at 39, trying not to let my son kill me off too soon. Busy juggling a new family, a new house and a tricky recording schedule I figured blogging would be less expensive than therapy and less embarrassing than shouting at rude and stupid people in the street/on trains/at the supermarket.

Friday 23 December 2011

Bah humbug to ITV!

Let's not beat around the bush here.  I love Tim Minchin.  He's clever, witty, musical and can make ginger hair and eye liner look quite cool (something I strived for in the 90's but not entirely sure I ever achieved....)

Jonathan Ross also loves Tim Minchin hence he invited him to his Christmas show.  Jonathan Ross' bosses did not like Tim Minchin.  I think he explains it best here.....

Personally I think it's a genius song but you make up your own mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment