About Me

My photo
A first time mum at 39, trying not to let my son kill me off too soon. Busy juggling a new family, a new house and a tricky recording schedule I figured blogging would be less expensive than therapy and less embarrassing than shouting at rude and stupid people in the street/on trains/at the supermarket.

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Now I know I'm old

In December I blogged about some 'sad' music facts


I might have made the point in that blog that I thought I was old.  Now I know it's true.  And I'm completely out of touch.


I said something about Flo Rida and assumed it was a woman  - how many men do you know called Flo?  Well guess what?  Flo Rida is a bloke.  I found out by accident watching Jessie J on Jonathan Ross at the weekend.


Oh the shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment