1) Why do I leave a pub or a restaurant and feel absolutely fine but by the time i get home, I'm completely smashed? I don't remember secretly drinking more on the journey.
2) Why did I think i was fat for my whole life (rather than just now, when I actually am....)? On Sunday I was given a photo of myself in a bikini top and shorts taken about 13 years ago and i was HOT! I do not recall ever being that skinny but the evidence suggests that i was. Why did nobody tell me? Or maybe they did and I just didn't listen...
2a) I wonder why, though, the same people tell me I'm not fat now and I never look any different when, in fact, 2.5 stone does show rather a lot and clearly I don't look exactly the same. Photographic evidence proves this.
3) You're getting the lift to the first floor - SERIOUSLY!? 20 stairs too much for you? Yes I did just look at you like you're an idiot because you are. And a lazy one at that.
4) I am gobsmacked how people think it's okay to get on an overheating tube carriage, stand right by the big open window and then close it because it's too draughty for them. You chose to stand there and the window was already open because the rest of the carriage is melting. Have a word with yourself.
4a) Please note South Eastern Trains - just because it's raining, it doesn't mean the temperature has dropped by 15 degrees.... we DO NOT need the heating on in August. Anyone who feels the cold in August has already put a coat on.
5) Life is cruel and unfair and sometimes it does really horrid things to undeserving people for no apparent reason. You know who you are honey, and we're thinking of you.
5a) Sometimes people are cruel and unfair and for some reason choose only to hurt the people closest to them. Then others join in and make the victim feel like it was their fault. Again, you know who you are and your real friends and family are all there for you.
6) Sometimes I get too serious and think too much. I think that's seriously bad.
7) I love the way my hubby can have me laughing my ass off over really stupid stuff. Particularly when I'm being too serious.
8) I'm slightly confused that when spellchecking this blog, it threw up 'because' and offered Becca/Becky/Beau as alternatives. When did 'because' become an incorrect spelling? And why did it not highlight my real spelling mistakes?
9) I really fancy some chocolate....
- A first time mum at 39, trying not to let my son kill me off too soon. Busy juggling a new family, a new house and a tricky recording schedule I figured blogging would be less expensive than therapy and less embarrassing than shouting at rude and stupid people in the street/on trains/at the supermarket.